you can expect | Dooley
OUR MARKETING PROGRAM
We will use
all available marketing tools to sell your property, including:
• Detailed Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) carefully
estimating the current market value of your property using
our extensive knowledge of the regional market.
• Immediate upload to the Consolidated Multiple
Listing Service (CMLS) and the
Connecticut Multiple Listing Service (CTMLS) as well as
• Fully advertised Broker Open House
with invites emailed to hundreds of area Realtors.
• Listings uploaded to our heavily trafficked website
featuring large format pictures, informative printable
brochures, Google mapping, and useful local information
• We are an Internet Data Exchange (IDX) partner,
allowing our listings to be included and advertised on
other real estate broker websites.
• Aggressive ad campaigns with both Yahoo! and Google,
as well as a banner ad placed on Realtor.com linking prospective
buyers to our website and your property.
• We enjoy a reputation in the local real estate
community for fairness and cooperation—
meaning other brokers never hesitate to show our listings.
• Regular ads featuring our listings run in the Litchfield
County Times, Passport magazines, and other local and regional
real estate publications.
• Member of the Northwest
Connecticut Convention and Visitors Bureau, publisher
of the Litchfield Hills magazines.
• Proud sponsor and supporter of many local organizations
The Kent Volunteer Fire Department, The Kent Community Players,
The Kent Film Festival, The Kent Land Trust, The Kent Community
Fund, The Sherman Chamber Ensemble, Women’s
Support Services, Kent Memorial Library, and
the Kent Children's Center.
AND LAND MAGAZINE
• Your property will be advertised in Homes and Land’s
free magazine found at many local
restaurants and shops as well as their award winning website.
• Print circulation reaches 22,000 people who are
actively searching the region.
• Listings uploaded to Yahoo!, Google, MSNBC, and
• Listings over $750,000 uploaded to New York Times
Great Homes and the International Herald Tribune websites.
REAL ESTATE BOOK
• Your listing will be advertised in The Real Estate
Book’s free monthly magazine as well as their website.
• Print circulation reaches 24,000 people searching
• Free copies available at all area real estate
offices as well as local businesses and restaurants.
• Internet exposure to 15 million visitors on the
Real Estate Book website.
Here For Printable Marketing Brochure